Easy, meatless, quick, delicious Spring dinner.
After Easter, after the ham, turkey, and what-all, you may find yourself wanting to try this recipe for two, Easy-peasy to double for a family of four.
- one package refrigerated wild mushroom ravioli (or any kind of fresh, refrigerated ravioli)
- eight oz clamshell of baby spinach (regular sized clamshell)
- one cup heavy cream
- one cup extra dry vermouth
- two cloves garlic (or less)
- one cup freshly grated parmesan
In a large skillet, pour cream and vermouth, set on med-high and let boil down while you get another large pot of salted water boiling for the pasta
Grate your cheese, mince, grate or dice small, the garlic, continue to boil wine/cream mixture, and add spinach. Pasta boils for approximately five minutes, turn off all burners, put cooked pasta into cream/spinach sauce, add garlic, and cheese. Salt, and freshly grated pepper to taste. Goes well with a good Chardonnay.
We had Passover last Saturday night (the only time we could get everyone together) and I knew it was going to be a madhouse with the twin grandsons, our entire family (it was) (it was also a lot of fun).
I hope everyone has a wonderful celebration this year~